The KX-TGP500 series brings together all the advantages of modern internet HD VoIP voice calls, classic business phone functionality and easy Web based administration, ideally suited to small office and branch office solutions.
With high quality music-on-hold and answering Services, you won’t miss important calls, thanks to this phone’s integration with carrier class services. New messages are displayed on the handset, so you’ll know someone tried to reach you even if you’re away from your desk.
For added convenience you can check on messages from wherever you are, or away from the office, with the answering service alerting you when you receive a new message via SMS.
The TGP500 series devices support High Definition Sound Performance. This superior wideband audio quality lets you hear every detail in the other person’s voice when they speak.
*Some of the services above may vary depending on your carrier or the services that you have subscribed to.
- 100 Phone Book Memory
- Up to 6 Cordless Headsets
- Up to 8 SIP Registrations
- HD Voice (G.722) on DECT radio
- Menu Driven User Interface
- VoIP Support (Asterisk, BroadWorks / BroadSoft , ComunicaGate Pro)
- 3- Party Conferencing
- 10 days Standby and 5 Hour Talk Time
- QoS Support (DSCP; Static VLAN; TOS)
- Programmable Ring Groups
- 3 Simulteneous Voice Calls
- 1 Ethernet Port
- Web Configuration (Local / Remote, HTTP, FTP)
Base unit: Standby 1.3W; Max 2.5W Charger: Standby 0.1W; Max 2.6W
Dimension H x W x D (mm):
178mm x 74.4mm x 134.4mm
Base - 290g; Headset - 130g; Charger - 60g