Motorola newer versions of its two-way radio portfolio for 2016 are out now and they have an ‘e’ on the end, just as follows:
- DP4000e Series – DP4400e, DP4401e, DP4600e, DP4601e, DP4800e and DP4801e
- DM4000e Series – DM4000e, DM4401e, DM4600e and DM4601e
- DP2000e Series – DP2400e and DP2600e
- SL4000e and SL4010e
The New Features are:
- Increased Memory – storage capacity has been doubled.
- Longer Talk Range (Up to 8%) and Coverage Increase (Up to 16%) – DP2000e, DP4000e and DP3441e.
- SL4000e Series – Higher power mode at 3 watts, gains further reach & efficiency.
- Extended Battery Life – up to 27 hours battery life for DP4000e and DP2000e series.
- Increased Battery Portfolio – including an IMPRES battery for the DP3441e.
- IP rating improvement – in DP2000e (IP55-IP67), DP4000e (IP57-IP68) and Dp3441e (IP67-IP68) series.
- New Vibrate Alert – DP2000e and DP4000e series using special battery & belt clip.
- Improved Hazloc Portfolio – New DP2000e hazloc radios and improved certification on the DP4000e series.
- Improved GPS Positioning – DM4401e, DM4601e, DP4401e, DP4601e, DP4801e and DP3441e.
- WiFi Radio Update – in all new products apart from DP2000e series. With new Radio Management firmware, remote software updates can be conducted meaning a central update location can be achieved.
- Integrated Indoor Location Tracking Solution Capabilities – using integrated 4.0 Bluetooth, so available with all models with a ‘1’ and the SL4000e series.
- Integrated Accelerometers – optional chargeable extra of man down capabilities with licence key for DP4401e, DP4601e, DP4801e, DP3441e, SL4000e and SL4010e.
New SLR8000 Repeater to Replace the current MTR3000
Motorola have launched a next generation repeater, the SLR8000 to replace the current MTR3000 repeater.
We will keep you posted! #watchthespace