The Panasonic KX-NT700 is an IP conferencing system, designed to simplify and enhance business communications. The NT700 is at home in a small office, a conference room, or a boardroom, offering a natural two way communication, with multi-microphones built-in, expandable for larger office environments.
Also this conference system comes with HD (high definition sound), delivering great sound quality with impressive microphone range, therefore ideal for conference rooms and board rooms.
The KX-NT700 supports connection to standard (PSTN) telephone networks so adding a remote mobile phone to the conference call is very simple. As your conference call develops, add other media into your meeting such as pictures, presentations, and even video.
- Conference up to 3 units together
- Slow-Talk - Playback your meeting at a slower speed
- Call Recording to SD memory cards - up to 2GB capacity
- USB PC connection for Computer Control
- High Voice Quality - Full Duplex 7KHz Audio
- 3m Radius Audio Cover
- Integrates with Web Conferencing Systems
- Built-in Multiple Microphones
- Connects with Standard Office Phone Systems (seamless integration)
Dimension H x W x D (mm):
2 3/16" H x 10 1/16" W x 10 1/16" D