Panasonic KX-NS1000 is an IP Business Communications System that offers a high level of flexibility and can be integrated into your business’ existing infrastructure because it’s based on IP and SIP protocols. With its modular architecture, the KX-NS1000 system can be tailored to suit your business requirements and this is independent on whether it is in a small office with 2 people or a large company with several locations. The system also supports a combination of TDM and IP technology, as well as systems based entirely on IP technology.
Smartphones and tablets can also be seamlessly integrated, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits that working on your own device offers.
Furthermore, users of an existing Panasonic legacy PBX can easily migrate to an IP system by connecting a KX-NS1000 server. Legacy systems can also be expanded to perform partial migration according to the available budget. The Panasonic KX-NS1000 key characteristics are:
- Easy Setup with High-performance applications
- IP and SIP network communication server (Gradual IP Migration)
- Wireless and Call Centre Solutions
- Compatible with Wide Range of Terminals and Handsets
- Integrated unified messaging with up to 24 ports per unit
- Build systems for up to 8,000 users
- Reliable backup system to survive system failures
More on this business communications solution:
Note that: You can easily integrate your system with the KX-NS1000, depending on your specific needs or budget, because the KX-NS1000 is suitable for all kinds of businesses or industries, such as hotels (hospitality), property management, sales, healthcare, customer services and home workers.
Always ensure that a Panasonic Qualified engineer installs your business telephone system, so please call 01252 617116 if you would like to arrange an installation.
- 256 Channels
- 640 Extensions
- Unified Messaging (1022 Subscriber Mailboxes)
- 8 Digits Quick Dialling (4000 Entries)
- 2 Analogue Lines
- 1-5 Digits Extension Number
- 96 Call Pickup Group
- Call Log
- 3 - 8 Parties per Conference
- Emergency Call (32 Digits, 10 Entries)
- DID / DDI Table (32 Digits, 1000 Entries)
- Web Maintenance (Max. 1512 Accounts)
- TRS / Barring
- Hospitality Features
Dimension H x W x D (mm):
430mm x 88mm x 340mm
< 5.1 kg