Business Communications is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you fill in the form and provide us certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be certain it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement as well as in compliance with the new EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) regulation.
Business Communications may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may retain any personal information we collect from you, such as:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
If you provide us with your personal information on this website or to the company, you agree that we may use and update this information to:
- process any transactions you undertake with us;
- internal administration;
- the provision of our service to you;
- the operation and enforcement of Business Communications terms and conditions;
- product and service development in order to improve our products and services;
- customer service;
- technical maintenance;
- measure the traffic on our website and to help us make our website more valuable. This information is periodically deleted;
- market research purposes where we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- transfer to another company in the event of the sale Business Communications; and
- legal compliance.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We operate in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 as well as the EU GDPR that is in effect 25 May 2018 and Business Communications will only use the information collected about you lawfully.
Business Communications reserves the right to change the terms of its Privacy Statement at any time. If we do change this Privacy Statement, we will publish the changes on this Website. You are encouraged to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit our Website to make sure you understand our current policy on collecting and using information collected through our Website.